Warrior Ritual G2 Pro Chest and Arm Protector
The Warrior Ritual G2 Pro Chest Protector has seen some serious upgrades from the original G1 model. Warrior engineered two new innovations for the G2, Shockshield and AxyFlex Technology. The concept of shock-shield will be familiar to any goalies who have played out over the years, as the technology is quite similar to the suspension systems in player shin guards. Obviously, shins take a beating so Warrior developed a suspended impact resistance system that they could implement on their chest protector in strategic areas. Meanwhile, Warrior invested in the mobility end of the scale with their AxyFlex Technology which leverages a series of component pieces to provide a hinge like effect that allows for goalies to maximize their range of motion in the crease. To further cater to the balance between mobility and protection, Warrior built in detachable front/side chest pads that allow you to choose just how much extra protection or added mobility you need. Finally, in an effort to address the complications for goalies to get dressed, Warrior built in a set of new lateral velcro straps that run along your torso and allow for quick, easy, and secure adjustments with an all around easier process.
- AxyFlex Technology utilizes a series of floating components to create a mechanical hinge that provides elite protection to the elbow are without hindering your range of motion.
- Pro-level arm protection and mobility
- New lateral Velcro attachment
- Revamped squared-up shoulder floaters
- Detachable front and side chest pad extensions
- Shockshield & AxyFlex technology (US and Canada patent pending)
- Shockshield Tech suspends an outer shell away from the goalie's arms leveraging similar technology to shin pads to maximize impact dispersion.